April Showers Bring....

Thursday, April 2, 2009

| | |


Another Unity Kit Of the Month and its a beauty. I just adore the dress stand and it will add an awesome vintage touch to anything! The kites are just too cute! The only hard thing about this kit is it won't be sent until the 15th and I'll probably get it on the 22. So the anticipation just might kill me but it will be well worth the wait.


In the meantime check out the Unity website for other incredible stamps!


Also, I found 4 sets of Nestabilities scalloped for under $75.00 check it out for yourself here.
They cut emboss and stencil and that special collection has the scallops for the oval, square, circle, and rectangle.... now I just have to convince Ryan... but this is a phenomenal deal as each set runs for about $25 plus s&h and when I have seen them at stores just under $30, so these are under $20 each including the s&h.

Tonight has a lot of projects in store, I said I'd make some cute (25) personalized thank you's for someone, but the only problem is I really have no idea just what her style is, in fact when I asked it confused me even more, well I guess I have a night to make a guess at it.

1 comments:

Erica said...

Cute stamps this month! I'm loving the little bird on the branch. Adorable! And really awesome deal on the Nestabilities! Tell Ryan to call me and I'll tell him you can have them ;o)