KOTM Blog Hop

Friday, May 15, 2009

| | |
If you didn't come from Dee's blog view the start of the Unity Kit of the Month Blog Hop by starting at http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/ .

Thanks for dropping by on the Unity KOTM blog hop! What a fun hop to be apart of!
My project is a decoration for me at work.
The letters were purchased at my LSS and the papers were from my stash and include Colorbok, Cosmo Cricket, and MME. Stamps are all Unity and come from the Feb Endings and Beginnings and March Simple Life KOTM from this year. You can check them out here and here
This was a box that I customized to be my 'O' and stuck a pic of me dancing with dh.
The flower on here is a rub-on from my stash.
The flower is the only stamp not from a KOTM and it was in the Little Buggers set as seen here

Love Unity, they made this project and made it really pop. All the Past KOTM's are on sale this weekend, and being a KOTM member is really quite the bargain. One whole 8.5" x 11" sheet of rubber with about 19 stamps that are really big and perfect for all crafts for just $24.00. Really quite the steal.

Next up on the hop is -*Tiff*-. Thanks for stopping by.

30 comments:

Kristen Carll said...

wow Ang this is awesome! :) So creative!

Jacqueline said...

so cool!!!!

whoistracy said...

This is so cute! What a great idea.

DG said...

OH WOW This is so super cool :) So creative!!!

Unknown said...

How fun!

Tiff said...

Oh wow!!!! Those letters look so FABU!!!! You're a tough act to follow ;)

Watt-Hayes Family said...

very cute!

Robynccgirl said...

Cute! I bet your office looks stunning with this up!

Bonita Rose said...

this is so great.. I am so inspired.. I shud do one of these.. i love it!

Randi said...

Cute! What a great idea!

Jessica said...

very cool, love these!

FibreJunky said...

Neat idea! I'm sure it's going to bring you many smiles while you work.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Very cool idea! :)

Jana said...

What a creative use of stamping. I love this project.

Purple Princess said...

Wow! Very cool!!

Lauri said...

Beautiful project for your workspace!

Unknown said...

What a great project idea!

Lisa F said...

Beautiful! Love your colors and the stamps you chose -it really does pop!

Ashley Newell said...

This is so cool!

Theresa said...

I really like your project.. great way to showcase the stamps.. =)

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

What a neat idea!

stampmonkey said...

I'm not crazy about "work" but I love your idea of it...at least it's sure to make you smile! ;) Very cute and creative!

Gretchen said...

So clever!

Gretchen said...

How creative! Love it!

Suz said...

Nice project very creative

Tina Mayo said...

way to brighten up your cubicle..very cool, I would love to do my kids names like this for there room.

Erika M. said...

Too cool!

Lee said...

Ohhhhh a WOWZA here!!! This is such a super FUN idea!!!! This turned out fabulously!!

Unknown said...

Love your creative idea, and you can just look at your project and *smile* at work! Wonderful!

Karen J. said...

Cute decorated letters...great idea!