Mother's Day

Monday, May 11, 2009

| | |
So my mother’s day project was 15 cards for my mom and my mother in law. It was pretty intense and I even had to solicit Ryan’s help.

Typically this should have been a pretty ok endeavor, but I didn’t start the project until Saturday morning and still had a very full weekend schedule. Why did I wait until then to get started? Well it was for my sanity what with finishing up finals just days before.

So because I rushed through the project and had help from Ryan I completely forgot to take pictures of them and so have absolutely nothing to show for them, but they were really cute.

I will have pictures up soon for a few projects! This means, I now have a working camera!

I am really happy about this after being without one for nearly half a year! Our friends were going to pawn one off, and knowing that the camera was working I jumped at the chance to get it!

1 comments:

Erica said...

I'm glad you guys have a camera now because I would love to see your projects! I need to get back into my scrapbooking mode...let's plan another craft day soon!