In Honor Of

Thursday, February 26, 2009

| | |
In honor of the aforementioned awesome freebies as it were, I am offering people the chance to rummage through the new free bag and take what they think they can use.(this means YOU!) Just contact me and I'll let you know if I can just hand it over or if I have to ship it off somewhere. (Pictures will be coming soon?).

This is going along with my whole contentment theory, its funny the more I give away and share this awesome loot, the happier and more craft juices start flowing.

I love my daily blog hop with my rss feeds, those women are incredible, they sew cards, put buttons on them. Its with both sadness and fondness that I have to acknowledge I'm on my way to that level of dedication.

We'll graduate in December and then the sky is the limit. Though being a SAHM is probably not within my immediate future, due to both myself and the economy, it is one day within my future and then I can put forth the dedication these hobbies require.

I have determined an awesome location for my crafts, its a half closet that with a high enough stool/chair and the right storage equipment will become my craft nook.

I'm excited with this new venture, and makes the apartment not nearly so cramping for my hobbies. I'm envisioning a permanent location for the cricut which may mean that I will actually use it!

Alas, this isn't so for Ryan, he tried to have a Jam session there and the neighbors called and complained. Rightfully so, and I'm glad I wasn't there for the loud drumming.

But I'm ok with where I am, I just have to constantly remind myself that I am super young, though friends have condos and houses, it is in my future, just not the current one, and priorities for everyone are always different and thats ok.

1 comments:

Shan said...

Consider this as me contacting you! HA ha Love you Ange! And pick me.