Unity Rocks My Socks!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

| | |
Unity Rocks My Socks, I could be down there, but here is my praise of this fab company. When my stamps came, I was so excited, and I gushed to Ryan "this ain't your momma's stamp club", this requires a small bit of explanation as Ryan hates Stamping Up with more fervid passion than anyone else I know. His mom was a demonstrator and she has more stamps (used and unused) than anyone I have ever met. But they just aren't quite Angie stamps, they lack a certain flair or funkiness and Unity seems to encompass everthing I ever wanted from a stamp company. Oh and did I mention that the packages they come in are environmentally friendly?

I got my Unity KOTM (Kit of the Month) and I just about died! It is sooo much fun and will go amazingly well with a bunch of retro Thank You's I'm working on for my friend.

Check it out:


Doesn't it just make you want to get them inked up and colored? OMG, I'm just sad that I don't have more time. And as I so lovingly said to Ryan when they arrived "this ain't your mother's stamp club" and while it was said in jest, its completely true, I don't have to buy everything to go with everything, everything already goes and is just awesome.

The possibilities are endless! And they are all really big, the words fit right in the houndstooth frame and its just all sorts of exhilirating! Also, today and tomorrow there is a special deal on the KOTM, if you join you get that one ($24.00 +$5.00 s.h.) and a choice of one of 5 kits for free!

Some other sets that are satiating my inky-ness:


Just My Type
I am going to cut them up into individual letters at some point but for now I like them as is.

"Be Owl Mine" with the upcoming Wedding Season, I have gobs of ideas and oppurtunities to use these.

"Flowers From Neverland" I'm thinking easy for a clean crisp quick card or using on backfround paper.

And last but not least, "Itsy Bitsy Giggles" and just as rockingly versatile.


I'll be back in a few days, I'm off to get my hands inky and hopefully (crossing fingers) with some pictures!

Wish me luck. Oh and does anyone else want to play with these items? I'm happy to do craft days.

Also, if you are intrigued check out http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/ where Angela (the owner) posts all sorts of incredible sales and thursdays blog hop starts(featured this week is the Feb KOTM and a Joy stamp). The website is, http://www.unitystampco.com/. I love these sites, they put the creative boost in my day, and the Design Team is incredible. Happy Hopping.

Have a good day!


2 comments:

Erica said...

Cute stamps, Angie! I've been looking for stamps like those and everything I've seen just isn't quite "it." I would love to see what kind of freebies you've got...and please know that if I have something you want you're more than welcome to it. Just let me clean my craft room first so I don't scare you away! ;o) Oh, and P.S. You asked about my blog book and how long it took me to format it: I started working on it Feb. 11 and was done Feb. 14th. It was super fast and so easy!

A said...

Yeah, I know they are so awesome! They have way more on their website the only thing I don't love is the shipping and handling but not everything can be found in stores. I'd love to schedule a time for you to go through it. Its quite depleted after my card club last night but there are still some items that need happy homes.

I could probably come out there after 6 m-f or sometime on saturday. Let me know what works for you.

3 days for the phenomenal book?! Thats awesome! I'm even MORE tempted than I was before.