Spoiled without Lifting a Finger

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

| | |
So I've newly discovered that I am spoiled. This became evident as I meandered my way through my inspiring blogs and what to my wondering eyes did I find? I found that I had received free paper that had not yet been released to the public just yet! Aside from giggling inside all over I'm in a little bit of shock. You see I have a connection at a paper recycling facility and I get "reject" paper from her with some flaw or other. Except that I'd already made gorgeous birthday cards with My Minds Eye new papers for 2009.

This is not the first time I have noticed this. I discovered from various pictures of CHA that what women were going ga-ga over I already had.

I didn't notice any flaws in particular on the papers and now I am just wondering how the paper landed in my lap, or better yet at the Paper Recycling center?

0 comments: