I Love My Life!

Monday, July 6, 2009

| | |

So on the 4th of July, my sil told me she had free paper for me to go through! Its like Christmas in July! Anywho, so I went through it and the paper is divine. The deal: My sil's aunt works at a paper recycling place and they get loads of unused dp thats yet to be released to stores because there is something wrong with the packaging! The paper however is as beautiful as ever and so so lovely.


With upcoming CHA I'm fairly certain they are new papers that are unreleased to the public (that's how it was last Jan.). So I'm going to be careful not to put pics up of my paper until after CHA with projects. However, I have to say the papers are so so fun and quite divine.

5 comments:

Brad & Mary said...

1- what are these abreviations sil? CHA?

2- You know what I think about you getting more paper- be sure you have the space.

3- Remember what happened last time when you were so giving:)

A said...

1-sil-Sister in Law aka Laura, CHA-Craft Hobby Association Convention,

2-I have the space, and went through my packs and took out all the pages that I don't like. They are going to Erica's Craft Swap on Saturday. And I didn't take near as much as last time.

3-I'm making around 200 cards in the next two weeks, the paper will be used and its essentially the same thing as giving it all away... but its for good causes and gifts.

4-I'm pretty sure this is only the beginning of the CHA regect paper, so I'm pacing myself, and using it up.

So there!

JK I love you Mar, and my closet is as organized as ever. I creased 180 card bases.... Its going to be a long few projects...

Unknown said...

Oh, I am so jealous of your new paper stash...what an awesome present to get and to look through all those papers! Fun!

Elaine said...

Hey Ang! Answering your question.....are your classrooms airconditioned?!? Because mine aren't.... I guess I'm in the older buildings. :/ Do you go to the U?

A said...

My classes are overly airconditioned. I take sweaters and jackets with me to class so I don't freeze to death in the OSH or the BU C bldgs...
Thats no fun that yours aren't a/c at all though, Ryan typically complains about that with his animation classes...