Illnesses put a damper on things...

Monday, March 2, 2009

| | |
So I know I promised pictures and they are coming(because Maren ROCKS!), I just didn't expect to get so sick so fast. It was really scary. But other than the being sick part, I had an awesome day of cardmaking at my friends and made some really incredible card fronts.

In the meantime I am on my way to being better and my home is a shambles, but I think that can be forgiven since I was scarily ill. Ryan was pretty scared, my friends that brought me home from crafts were scared and I was blacking out, and thats always pretty scary.

The cell is dead, because somehow the charger was left in my bag of craft stuff, oh well life did exist before cell phones right?

Sometimes I forget just how fragile I am, or just being totally and completely well. My heart goes out to everyone who rarely has a 'well' day in their weeks, let a lone lives.

0 comments: