Another Thank You Set

Sunday, March 22, 2009

| | |



So I'm still massively struggling with what to make for my card exchange this Thursday, I have plenty of ideas, its just settling down and 'making' them.

Below are some cards that I thought turned out really well. The pics were taken with DH's macbook, and with that in mind the pics turned out really well. I really need to get on either fixing one of the broken cameras or finding another.

The cards were for a friend who just had a baby. Her style is so fresh and so clean, so I tried to keep my cards along with that style.


I love spring colors, and the stamps and paper just scream 'baby' to me.
For being good ol' Photobooth, the pics turned out pretty well. It took some maneuvering of the mac and flipping the photos so I could read the stamps. Love my Unity. The stamps are Unity's "Just My Type" and Feb KOTM. Paper is My Minds Eye, and Basic Gray. Buttons are garage sale buttons, and Flowers are Prima's.

2 comments:

Erica said...

I'm loving that flower paper you used...what line is that? Really cute cards - your friend is going to love them! :o)

A said...

My Minds Eye, Heartland Paper has it. And the distressed blue paper is on the other side! Is the cricut behaving better now? And how was expo?