Organized

Saturday, March 7, 2009

| | |
So it happened today, the half closet is now my craft nook. I tried it out with an awesome folding stool from Ikea, Angie hearts Ikea, and its passed the test.

I grabbed my hot glue gun, added embelishments finished with that and moved on to another task. This is monumental. And I didn't have to clean everything up after, it was already where it needed to be. So happy.

Last night however I was not happy. Ryan surprised me with the Cricut Design Studio because it was on sale at Roberts for like half of normal cost and I was trying to connect it to the PC and it wouldn't connect, and then the serial code I was given had 5 parts and not the 6 required. Mighty fishy, and mighty frustrating. It gets better, since it was after 6 I can't call Provo Craft until Monday morning...

But so happy about the craft nook and a silly computer program can't take away from how organized and awesome things are. Besides in all reality, I'm still skeptical of the cricut, I don't think it adds to the creativity process, but detracts. We'll see if the CDS can change my mind on this topic.

4 comments:

Erica said...

I'm excited about your craft nook! Every crafter should have a space that is allowed to just BE. And I love IKEA too - my scrapbook chair that I use is an IKEA chair as well. Good luck with the Cricut - I don't have one, but I've heard great things about them, so I hope yours works out with its computer program. :o)

A said...

Thanks Erica, I just want to spend all my time creating now, which is both a good and bad thing. Good for me, bad for school...

Tye said...

Hey, if you don't like the cricut, I'll take it...please. Lucky you. How fun to have a nook.

A said...

So because I work during pretty much all of their customer service hours I'm pretty much sol...

I was on hold yesterday for over twenty minutes when someone rang the door and stopped by.

PC is not getting any brownie points for this, if this keeps up Lauren I may let you borrow the cricut for a rather extended period of time.

If you notice on all of the cards I posted today, none of them were made or assisted by the cricut...